How Much Chocolate Can You Eat
Well that is a good question and you will probably answer “A lot!” but you should be careful. If you eat more than 11 kilos in a very short period you can have an overdose. You can blame the agent theobromine for this.
Theobromine is a powerful stimulant of the central nervous system. If you overdosed chocolate the theobromine causes heart failure, seizures, acute kidney damage and dehydration. It has the same effect on cats, dogs or other animals only that they cannot eat this amount of chocolate before they would collaps and probably die.